Junior Software Tester
We are looking for a full-time Junior Software Tester ready to join our team and get to work. An ideal candidate brings some knowledge with them but more importantly is being teachable and eager to learn more.You'll have an opportunity to work on innovative technology while surrounded by a culture that recognizes each person's contributions.This position is responsible for testing our software products, diagnosing issues, collaborating with others to find solutions, and documenting the results of tests.
Office Location: 5th settlement, Cairo.
Design & Execute test cases
Maintain Test cases & Test Schedules
Discipline and flexibility
Excellent command of English and Arabic
More about the candidate and the responsibilities:
- Past hands on experience in testing web applications & ERP platforms.
- Well acquainted with the software development and testing life cycle.
- Having Been a part of an Agile adherent team before is preferential .
- Knowledgeable in software testing automation platforms and IDE's (Selenium IDE or any similar automation scripting test tool is a plus).
- A bachelor's degree in computer science required. further education in related fields is strongly preferred.
- Meticulous with Strong attention to details.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required.
- ISTQB is a plus.
- 0-1 years of testing experience required.
- Fresh graduates are most welcome.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully decline it.
To Be Interviewed: This Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either to move to the next stage or respectfully decline the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) is not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.