ERP Sales & Customer Service Specialist
We are hiring a multi-talented and multi-tasking, self-motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude who has experience in Enterprise Software Telesales that supports sales functions. You will play a pivotal role in continuously contacting clients and increasing sales. The ultimate objective is to make sure that the client knows all about our company and the services we provide. Your tasks would include helping in pipeline management, increasing sales, resolving any client complaints and providing information to clients.
Office Location: 5th settlement, Cairo.
Maintain & enforce sales processes
Manage sales back office operations
Evaluate & Report Sales Performance
Survey client feedback
Sales team relationship
Enterprise Software Background
Follow up persistence
Discipline and flexibility
Excellent command of English and Arabic
More about the candidate and the responsibilities:
- The candidate must have sufficient background to use different software tools and technologies.
- Profound understanding of the sales cycle.
- Experience in working with B2B salespeople.
- Create and maintain proposals and contracts.
- Introduce our existing or potential customers to our products and services.
Document all calls and sales.
- Respond to customers’ questions or concerns.
- Stay current with company products and services.
- Collect and document customer data, payment methods, purchases, etc.
- Engage the customer by asking questions to catch their interest and keep the conversation going.
- Organize and present information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prior experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Microsoft Office and other tools.
- Knowledge of Odoo or similar systems is an advantage.
- B.Sc. of Business, Computer Science or equivalent degree is a requirement.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully decline it.
To Be Interviewed: This Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either to move to the next stage or respectfully decline the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) is not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.