ERP Solution Architect - Cairo
We are looking for an experienced ERP Solution Architect with long and deep experience in architecting, designing and implementing ERP solutions using various technologies such as Oracle, SAP. Dynamics 365 or other technologies. And of course Odoo. Diverse experience in multiple ERP technologies, would enrich solutions OdooTec provides to our clients. The candidates will demonstrate proficiency in presenting, discussing, and providing practical and innovative solutions to problems which our clients face in their business operations. The Solution Architect will be responsible for all decisions related to application design and architecture throughout OdooTec projects using our implementation framework. S/he will provide written advisory and consulting services to clients in the Middle East and around the world. The candidates must have designed and architected a wide range of projects using various apps and modules like POS, Website, Accounting, Supply Chain, HR, and other apps that are currently live on client production servers. We particularly seek to hire motivated professionals to provide truly high quality professional services to our current, as well as to prospective clients. As a solution architect, you will be drafting requirement documents, Scope of Work documents, specs, recommendations, advisory statements, and internal design documents to configure a working solution that participate in increasing client profitability and asset value. You will be an essential part of a team delivering high quality Odoo professional services to OdooTec clients. Playing this role, you will work closely with other teams to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty. This position is critical to OdooTec's success, providing unparalleled quality services to existing clients and demonstrating the true value of OdooTec to prospective clients.
Our clients are the most important asset; we are hiring people who will take care of them, making our client extremely loyal to OdooTec, while increasing OdooTec's revenue, cashflow and profit.
Project cost and delivery times
Fluent in both English and Arabic
Deep hands-on experience
Strict commitment to company policies, procedures and systems
About the candidates:
- Typically experienced ERP solution architect who was top of class and has ERP and solution creation skills as part of their character.
- Has excellent skills in client relationship management.
- Provides project progress reports to clients and OdooTec management.
- Delivers solutions that practicalize project delivery according to scope of work document, within planned budget and timeframe.
- Has deep understanding of various business aspects.
- Has excellent experience in project management. PMP certificate is a plus.
- Highly skilled in managing time and recording activities and timesheets.
- Has excellent people skills, can manage expectations and manage diverse teams.
- Can show excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Able to create complete requirement documents, design documents and solution illustration diagrams.
- Must have worked with implementation methodologies/framework(s).
- Must have financial accounting experience.
- Has proven experience with various ERP systems.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.