Executive Assistant - Cairo
We are hiring a multitalented and multitasking, self-motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude, who has experience in assisting highly sophisticated executives. As an Executive Assistant, you will work closely with an executive director to provide one-to-one administrative support. You will play a pivotal role in helping him to make the best use of his time with administrative and secretarial tasks. The candidate will shadow the director, acting as his righthand for professional matters, help them and act on their behalf in many aspects; from recruitment, document management, contracts, expenses, and follow-up, to managing all kinds of employee affairs. The candidate will handle the coordination of the director's matters, such as travel, and logistics. The candidate must have a track record in coordinating with senior and junior staff in multiple remote locations. The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to organize and prioritize tasks, work effectively under pressure, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
Office Location: Cairo, 5th settlement.
Discretion, Secrecy and Confidentiality
Shadow and assist the director
Coordinate all aspects of the operation
Managing senior staff
Follow up persistence
Discipline and flexibility
Excellent command of English and Arabic
More about the candidate and the responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external parties
- Organize and present information timely and accurately
- Organize the director’s calendar and arrange meetings and timely reminders
- Anticipate issues before they happen and plan option-based contingencies
- Skillfully manage complex and short noticed travel and logistics
- Record daily expenses and prepare reports
- Type minutes and collaborate verbally and in writing with external parties – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Maintain office filing (physically and electronically)
- Prior experience with Google Docs, Sheets, etc
- Knowledge of Odoo or similar systems is an advantage
- Keep the director aware and alert of meetings, tasks and deadlines
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, clients, government agencies and other parties
- Handle miscellaneous tasks to support the director, eg. completing some corporate governance reporting, conducting research, and making visits to other companies or agencies to arrange and coordinate
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: This is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either to move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) is not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.