Executive Personal Assistant
We are hiring a multitalented and multitasking, self-motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude, who has experience in assisting highly sophisticated executives. As an Executive Personal Assistant, you will work closely with an executive director to provide one-to-one administrative support. You will play a pivotal role in helping him to make best use of his time with administrative and secretarial tasks. The candidate will shadow the director, acting as his righthand for professional and personal matters, help them and act on their behalf in many aspects; from recruitment, document management, contracts, expenses, and follow up, to managing all kinds of employee affairs. the candidate will also handle coordination of the director's private matters, such as personal travel, household maintenance, and the relevant expenses. The candidate will help in editing, updating and translating documents and webpages, and conduct basic bookkeeping. The candidate must have a track record in coordinating with senior and junior staff in multiple remote locations. The candidate must have demonstrated ability to organize and priorities tasks, work effectively under pressure, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
Office Location: Cairo, 5th settlement.
Discretion, Secrecy and confidentiality
Shadow and assist director
Coordinate all aspects of operation
Diverse skill sets
Managing senior staff
Follow up persistence
Problem solving skills.
Discipline and flexibility
Excellent command in English and Arabic
More about the candidate and the responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external parties
- Negotiate with service providers (hotels, car service, home maintenance service etc.)
- Organize and present information timely and accurately
- Organize the director’s calendar and arrange meetings
- Anticipate issues before they happen and plan option-based contingencies
- Skillfully manage complex and short noticed travel and logistics
- Record daily expenses and prepare repot
- Type minutes and collaborate verbally and in writing with external parties – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Manage and direct phone calls
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and other office affairs
- Maintain office filing
- Handle booking and arrange travel, transport, accommodation and other personal matters for the director and his family members
- Prior experience with Google Docs, Sheets, etc
- Knowledge of Odoo or similar systems is an advantage
- Remind the director of important tasks and deadlines
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, clients, government agencies and other parties
- Handle miscellaneous tasks to support the director, eg. completing some corporate governance reporting, conducting research, making visits to other companies or agencies to arrange his professional, personal, household matters.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.