Functional Consultant - Saudi Arabia
We are hiring a team of experienced Odoo Functional Consultants with in-depth knowledge, and excellent track records in implementing and supporting Odoo. The candidates will demonstrate proficiency in presenting, discussing, and providing Odoo functional consulting services to clients in Saudi Arabia and other countries. The candidates must have implemented a wide range of Odoo projects on POS, Website, Accounting, Supply Chain, HR, and other apps that are currently live on client production servers. We particularly seek to hire motivated professionals to provide truly high quality Odoo professional services to our current and prospective clients. As Functional Consultants you will be responsible for the day-to-day pre-sales, projects implementations, and live support; from drafting requirement documents to configuring Odoo and end user training. You will be an essential part of a team delivering high quality services to OdooTec clients. Playing this role, you will work closely with other teams to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty. This position is critical to OdooTec's success, providing unparalleled quality services to existing clients and demonstrating the true value of OdooTec to prospective clients.
Our clients are the most important asset, we are hiring people who will take care of them, making our client extremely loyal to OdooTec, while increasing OdooTec's revenue, cashflow and profit.
Client relationship management
Time & quality pressure
Remote work (sometimes)
Deep hands-on experience on Odoo
Fluent in both English and Arabic
Strict commitment to company policies, procedures and systems
About the candidates:
- Typically experienced Odoo functional consultants who were top of their classes and have ERP implementation skills in their genes.
- Excellent skills in user training.
- Provide project progress reports to clients and OdooTec management.
- Deliver implementation projects according to scope of work document, within budget and planned timeframe.
- Deep understanding of various business aspects.
- Excellent experience in project management.
- Highly skilled in managing time and recording activities and timesheets.
- People skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to write complete requirement documents.
- Accounting knowledge is a must.
- Experience with various ERP systems is a plus.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.