General Accountant - Cairo
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced General Accountant with long and deep experience in accounting. The candidate will manage all financial transactions and accounting. As a general accountant, you will ensure the company has accurate financial records. The candidate will conduct end-to-end financial accounting, generating invoices, financial reports, and other financial accounting operations.
Office Location: 5th settlement, Cairo.
- Responsible for payroll processing and follow-up collection.
- Closely monitor cash flow.
- Manage both the accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Handle all monthly expenses.
- Ensure that daily financial transactions are recorded in the system.
- Estimate monthly tax obligations and prepare tax declarations for VAT, WHT, CIT, etc., on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Collect, analyze, and report financial data accurately and effectively.
- Generate regular reports, including balance sheets, profit, and loss statements, and other relevant documents.
Financial reporting skills
Deep hands-on experience
Strict commitment to company policies, procedures, and systems
Discipline and flexibility
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to organize and prioritize tasks, work effectively under pressure, problem-solve, and meet deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Accounting is a must.
- Having previous familiarity with Google Docs, Sheets, and other related tools is essential.
- Knowledge of Odoo is an advantage.
- Must have intense attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus.
- Very good in English is a must
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move forward for further processing or tactfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: This is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication via phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either to move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) is not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.