Mobile Developer (Native and Flutter) - Egypt
We are hiring a mobile developer with deep knowledge and great track record in building mobile apps. The candidate will demonstrate proficiency in either native platform (iOS or Android), in addition to Flutter. The candidate must have created various apps that catered for battery consumption, parallel processing, and real-time update.
Office Location: Cairo, 5th settlement.
Time & quality pressure
Fluent in both English and Arabic
About the candidate:
- Typically an experienced mobile app developer who was top of his class and has mobile development in his genes
- Experienced in iOS or Android, in addition to Flutter
- Experience in messaging, parallel processing and battery consumption control is a must
- Understanding and experience of design patterns.
- Deep understanding of Rest API
- Backend programming
- Web socket experience
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Must have knowledge of MVP architectural pattern
- Handy with Git protocol
- Prior contribution to open-source projects is a plus
- Understands MVP
- Deep understanding of open-source licenses and their differences
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.