Senior Smalltalk Developer - Cairo
We are looking for a senior Smalltalk developer. The candidate will demonstrate proficiency in Smalltalk programming; preferably, Pharo, one of the most powerful programming languages. The candidate will lead a team of Smalltalk developers to create innovative software applications.
Lead fellow developers
Assist other developers in learning
Ability to learn quickly
Fluent in both English and Arabic
About the candidate:
- Typically a an experienced Smalltalk developer who was top of his class and has object oriented programming in his genes.
- Experienced in Smalltalk programming.
- Ability to create software application frameworks.
- Experience in Pharo is a major advantage.
- Must knowledge in other programming languages like Python, Ruby, etc.
- Must have knowledge of MVC concepts and Git protocol.
- Prior contribution open source projects is a plus.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.