Solution Architect - Cairo
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Solution Architect with long and deep experience in architecting, designing, and implementing ERP solutions to join our team. As a Solutions Architect, you will translate functional requirements into workflows and systems specifications, blending systems analysis and design, and find ways to align projects with enterprise-level systems. You will develop policies and standards to exploit continuous development and usability. In this role, you will have significant input in various stages of the relationship with clients, from presales to implementation to support. You will use your extensive technical literacy and business acumen to analyze existing systems, identify improvement and integration areas, design robust solutions, and develop schedules and UAT plans.
Playing this role, you will work closely with other teams to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty. This position is critical to OdooTec's success, providing unparalleled quality services to existing clients and demonstrating the true value of OdooTec to prospective clients.
Our clients are the most important asset; we are hiring people who will take care of them, making our clients extremely loyal to OdooTec.
Office Location: 5th settlement, Cairo.
- Responsible for blending systems analysis and design to drive software solutions projects by utilizing your client relationship-building and Solutions Architecting skills.
- Work collaboratively with presales consultants, functional consultants, sales teams, and development staff to ensure the successful delivery of software solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in presenting, discussing, and delivering efficient and innovative solutions to our clients' obstacles in their business operations.
- Responsible for all application design and architecture decisions throughout OdooTec projects using our implementation framework.
- Gather requirements and specifications from clients and users, build long-term relationships with clients, and work with stakeholders to understand their expectations and limitations before undertaking significant projects
- Responsible for creating comprehensive writeups and diagrams to communicate solutions to stakeholders.
Fluent in both English and Arabic
Deep hands-on experience
Strict commitment to company policies, procedures, and systems
Project cost and delivery times
- Has proven experience as an ERP solution architect and must have worked with implementation methodologies/framework(s)
- Maintain a high level of technical literacy and the capability to detailed analysis
- Extensive time management skills to determine implementation, development schedules, and milestones and ensure deliverables are completed on time.
- Experience with team leadership and motivation is essential.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving attitude and ability to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations.
- Proven ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Has a deep understanding of various business aspects.
- Has excellent experience in project management. A PMP certificate is a plus.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move forward for further processing or tactfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: This is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication via phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either to move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) is not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.