Trainee Developers - Cairo
CCP.SH the owner of OdooTec brand is giving you the opportunity to compete and win a job. You will learn Pharo Smalltalk, one of the most powerful programming languages for the duration of 2 weeks. By the end of self learning period, CCP.SH will hire only the top developers.
Ability to learn quickly
About the candidate:
- Typically a fresh graduate top of his class or a junior developer who has object oriented programming in his genes.
- Must know programming languages like Python, Ruby, etc.
- Must have knowledge of MVC concepts and Git protocol.
- Prior contribution open source projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of Smalltalk is a major advantage.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.