Trainee ERP Implementer - Cairo
We are hiring a team of passionate people eager to change current jobs to better and more interesting career opportunities with higher potential and possibilities. Typical candidate has expertise in financial and cost accounting with proper accounting training and certification. Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Global Management Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Services Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner and Certified Government Auditing Professional are some of the important accounting certificates necessary to join work force in OdooTec and to be accepted as a trainee ERP implementer. Accountants without certificates may also be considered, if they have strong hands-on experience and a proven track record. This could be a life changing experience for many people.
Client relationship management
Time & quality pressure
Applying what they learn
Deep accounting expertise
Fluent in both English and Arabic
Strict commitment to company policies, procedures and systems
About the candidates:
- Typically experienced accountant with deep knowledge.
- Has excellent skills training.
- Must be able to communicate well through writing and speaking in both English and Arabic..
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Has excellent presentation skills.
- Highly skilled in managing time and recording activities and timesheets.
- Has superior emotional intelligence and people skills.
- Able to write clear and professional documents.
- Prior experience in Odoo is a plus.
- Experience with various ERP systems is a plus.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.