Development Team Lead- Egypt
We are currently seeking an experienced Team Lead Developer who possesses extensive knowledge and an outstanding track record in building and customizing web applications, as well as leading teams to do the same. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in Python and Python-based frameworks, including Django, Flask, and Odoo ORM, among others. Additionally, the candidate should demonstrate expertise in contemporary techniques for developing and managing software applications. The candidate should have a diverse portfolio of software applications in different business areas currently operational on client production servers. The candidate will be responsible for several roles, including project closure, quality assurance, performance enhancement, and increasing the company's overall value.
Office Location: Cairo, 5th settlement.
- Create a motivating team atmosphere with an environment of open communication and collaboration.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Manage day-to-day operation
- Track the performance of the team and generate reports on relevant metrics.
- Encourage and inspire members of the team.
- Identify areas that require training and deliver coaching accordingly.
- Listen to team feedback and resolve conflicts promptly.
- Determinate high performance and reward achievements.
- Build efficient backend features.
- Supervise testing and bug pickles.
- Handle technical documentation.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Execute software enhancements and recommend improvements.
Time & quality pressure
Manage Local & remote teams
Manage Multiple Projects in parallel
Software development quality
Write and review project scope and requirement documents
Train other parties on the developed software
Fluent in both English and Arabic
Deep experience of Object-Oriented and functional Programming
Experience of Dev Ops
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor with deep knowledge and an excellent track record in building and customizing web apps
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Possess professional organizational and time-management abilities.
- Understand and experience design patterns.
- Have Frontend and Backend programming experience.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Must know MVC architectural patterns.
- Handy with Git protocol.
- Prior contribution to open-source projects.
- Profound knowledge of open-source licenses and their differences.
- Understanding of agile and waterfall methods.
- PMP is a plus.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.