OdooTec is hiring a team of experienced Odoo Presales Consultants with in-depth knowledge, and excellent track records in presales and implementing Odoo. The candidates will demonstrate proficiency in presenting, discussing, and providing Odoo consulting services to clients. We particularly seek to hire motivated professionals to provide truly high-quality Odoo professional services to our prospective and current clients. Playing this role, you will work closely with other teams to ensure project sales and delivery. This position is critical to OdooTec's success, providing unparalleled quality services to prospective clients and demonstrating the true value of OdooTec to prospective clients.
Our clients are the most important asset, we are hiring people who will take care of them, making our clients extremely loyal to OdooTec.
Location: Fifth Settlement, Cairo.
- Responsible for the day-to-day presales activities, demos, and client discussions, as well as handling project implementations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing software/business requirements documents and offer consultation, vision, and direction to clients and stakeholders.
- Provide the scope-of-work document with a planned timeframe and budget.
- The applicant will plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product, leads the planning of product release plans, and set the expectations for the delivery of new functionalities.
- Manage Client relationships.
- Deliver high-quality services to OdooTec clients.
Time & quality pressure
Deep hands-on experience on Odoo
Strict commitment to company policies, procedures, and systems
- Typically experienced Odoo presales consultant and Project management.
- The candidates must have demonstrated a wide range of Odoo projects on POS, Website, Accounting, Supply Chain, HR, and other apps that are currently live on client production servers.
- Skillful at conducting Enterprise demos.
- Experience in the implementation and support of Odoo.
- Proficiency with Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban) and Software Development Life Cycle is a big plus.
- Critical thinking, commitment, involvement, and innovation.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Professional persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Deep understanding of various business aspects.
- Highly skilled in managing time and recording activities and timesheets.
- Able to write complete required documents.
- Accounting knowledge is a must.
- Skills in using AI Prompt Engineering is an advantage.
- Experience with various ERP systems is a plus.
- Excellent English speaking and writing is a must.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.