OdooTec is hiring a team of experienced Project Managers with in-depth knowledge and excellent track records in implementing and supporting Odoo. As a project manager, you must have extensive experience managing projects and coordinating between technical and functional consultants to deliver high-quality services to clients of OdooTec. Playing this role, you will work closely with other teams to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty. This position is critical to OdooTec's success, providing unparalleled quality services to existing clients and demonstrating the true value of OdooTec to prospective clients.
Our clients are the most important asset, we are hiring people who will take care of them, making our clients extremely loyal to OdooTec.
Office Location: Cairo, 5th settlement.
Demonstrate proficiency in presenting, discussing, and providing Odoo functional consulting services to our clients.
Responsible for the day-to-day pre-sales, project implementations, and live support; from drafting requirement documents to configuring Odoo and end-user training.
Delivers solutions that practicalize project delivery according to the scope of the working document within the planned budget and timeframe.
Provides project progress reports to clients and OdooTec management.
Provide truly high-quality Odoo professional services to our current and prospective clients.
Time & quality pressure
Remote work (sometimes)
Deep hands-on experience on Odoo
Fluent in both English and Arabic
Strict commitment to company policies, procedures, and systems
About the candidates:
- The candidates must have implemented various Odoo projects on POS, Website, Accounting, Supply Chain, HR, and other live apps on client production servers.
- Must have excellent skills in client relationship management.
- Deliver solutions that practicalize project delivery according to the scope of the working document within the planned budget and timeframe.
- Possess a deep understanding of various business aspects.
- Excellent experience in project management and leading a team members from functional and technical consultants.
- Highly skilled in managing time and recording activities and timesheets.
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills and can manage expectations and diverse teams.
- Capable of producing and designing the complete required documents and solution illustration diagrams.
- Must have financial accounting experience.
- Demonstrate a proven experience with various ERP systems.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.