OdooTec is hiring a multitalented and multitasking individual with HR and Administrative experience and leadership skills. A Human Resources Associate assists in an organization's daily administrative and HR tasks, from recruitment, document management, contracts, and follow-up to managing employee affairs. The HR Associate's responsibilities include supporting the HR department by coordinating meetings, maintaining employee records, and posting job ads.
Office Location: Cairo, 5th settlement.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Perform end-to-end recruitment - screen, interview, and select candidates.
- Use job portals, recruitment sites, job boards, and social media to source candidates.
- Implement HR & company policies accurately.
- Ensure that all employee files, documents, and paperwork are properly maintained.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to organize and prioritize tasks, work effectively under pressure, problem-solve, and meet deadlines.
Local and Remote teams
Diverse skill sets
Managing senior staff
Follow up persistence
Problem solving skills.
Discipline and flexibility
Excellent command in English and Arabic
- 1-2 years of proven experience in HR.
- Experience using different portals to source candidates proactively.
- Practical Experience in handling the entire recruitment process, including utilizing different interview and assessment methods.
- Proficiency in recording procedures and staying up-to-date with the latest trends in the industry.
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Has excellent communication (both written & verbal) and interpersonal skills that build and develop teamwork.
- Familiar with Google Docs, Sheets, etc
- Excellent in English is a must.
- Knowledge of Odoo is an advantage.
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
- Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
- To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
- First Interview.
- Second Interview(s).
- Offer letter.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.