Python Developer - Egypt
We are hiring Python developers with knowledge and hands-on practice in building and customizing web apps. The candidate will demonstrate proficiency in both frontend and backend development. The candidate must have created a range of apps, [preferably] using Python framework like Django, Flask, Odoo, and other frameworks. Experience in Odoo is a plus.
Office Location: Cairo, 5th settlement.
Show competency in all aspects of work
Demonstrate proficiency in client collaboration
Self-learning and ability for research
Time & quality pressure
Fluent in both English and Arabic
Strict commitment to company policies, procedures and systems
About the candidate:
- Typically, a Python developer who was top of his class and has enterprise applications development in his genes.
- Understanding and experience of design patterns.
- Frontend and Backend programming experience.
- Excellent knowledge in object- oriented programming.
- Knowledge of functional programming.
- Must have knowledge of MVC architectural pattern.
- Handy with Git protocol.
- Prior contribution open-source projects, is a plus.
- Deep understanding of open-source licenses and their differences is a plus.
- Accounting knowledge is an advantage.
- Odoo experience is an advantage.
How we hire:
Almost everything we do in OdooTec follows a process; either automated in our CRM or written in our Internal Policy document. Hiring is not an exception. Our hiring process goes as follows:
Initial Qualification: We quickly scan through the CV and either move to forward for further processing or we respectfully refuse it.
To Be Interviewed: Is an intermediate process, where you will get further communication, either by phone or email.
The possible outcome of each of the above stages is either move to the next stage or respectfully refuse the application. Please feel free to communicate with us as a reply to the email(s) you will receive. Direct email communication (not as a reply to the mentioned emails) are not acceptable. Also, phone calls and Facebook messages are not accepted.
Hiring is hard, but we do our best to make it a pleasant process for us and for you.